Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Presentation on Position paper

Presentation of my position paper; I was relaxed at first yet I’m getting nervous being in front. I’m not sure why, but I just can’t control it. As I started to present, then things are getting better. Here are some of the points that have been highlighted in my position paper;

  1. resistance towards bias perspective on gender
  2. the clichéd labels on how girl should be
  3. the womanly changes in her
  4. her action against her dad

In her route of her journey into womanhood, those points above have actually prompted her into womanhood. How bliss I was after presenting my arguments!

The Road Home – inspiring!

This is a really interesting movie; well I guess it is so inspiring. It puts greater importance on the nobility of the teacher, how people surround thinks and rose highly of the role of a teacher. Teacher is very often not realized the long term effect that they might had in their students’ life. We may not know how we may affect people. Being an educator or a teacher, we have the most vital job of all by educating the students producing future generator of the nation.

“As I sit at my desk, I have learned a great truth; the answer for nation problem. The answer of all the problem in the world comes to single word. And the word is education”. Lyndon B. Johnson

To be a teacher, our role is not only to teach but to educate the students of the exact truth of life so they will be able to see things lucidly and act wisely.

No comments: