Friday, September 19, 2008

Get ready to put ideas in written =)

I went to meet Dr. Noreen and hand her my draft. I was so happy that my draft was accepted. There are alterations should be made, the rest are all fine. =) . So here is my thesis statement:

“The issue of moral dilemma is ingeniously “crafted” through the symbolism and value conflicts represented by different style of writing in the short story A White Heron by Sarah Orne Jewett and Hills like White Elephant by Ernest Hemingway.”

Now, I am so really excited to write on the paper. Since these two texts are favorite texts (Jewett’s A White Heron and Hemingway’s Hills Like White Elephant), ideas keep on flowing on and on. So, here I am taking a break for being suffocated with bunch of ideas, heh. I just can’t wait to finish this and read the final product.

No comments: